Thursday, December 31, 2015

First snow of this winter!

The last Sunday of December we got some snow! There were a few snow flurries as we arrived at church but nothing stuck. After church it was just rain. We decided to take the kids out to eat and while we were in the restaurant the rain became mixed with snow. The kids were so excited! When we got home they all changed their clothes super fast and ran outside into the snow. We let them play for a few minutes and then packed up and headed to my parents house for the afternoon. We had plans to do Christmas with my brother and his family at my parents house.


Since my parents are at a higher elevation than we are they had more snow. The kids were delighted! Layla immediately began making a snow angel.

Sanaa started to make one as well.


After having all the kids throw snow balls at me I convinced Sanaa to make a snowman. Layla was too cold at this point and went back inside. Malakai kept throwing snowballs at me and my cute little niece Ariana joined Malakai in throwing them at me for a time.


The last six pictures were taken by aunt Karen. The granddaughters together. Malakai refused to join the picture!

Do you wanna build a snowman? (I have the song from Disney's Frozen movie running through my head now.)


I think Ariana and Malakai were throwing snowballs in this picture.


No comments: