Sunday, September 21, 2014

Visit from the Pennsylvania family

Grandpa Craul, uncle Ray, and aunt Phyllis spent about 6 days here in Oregon with my parents and the rest of us. I thoroughly enjoyed all the time we spent with them. I also loved watching my kids play with hide and seek with uncle Ray, laugh with grandpa Craul, and listen to stories that aunt Phyllis read. It's rare for us to see family that live on the other side of the country, so the time that we do get with family is very important to me.

Uncle Ray sitting at the little kids table for dinner. 

Homemade ice cream! We love homemade ice cream and it's always fun to have some at my parents house.


Family pictures. And family pictures are never complete without a funny face one. Although it appears that Layla was actually making funny faces in both pictures.


Ryan, Karen, and Ariana with grandpa Craul.

My mom with her dad and her sister Phyllis. She has two sisters and one brother. She is also the oldest in her family.



These last three pictures were taken on a different day. I think it was the Sunday that Karen and I celebrated our birthdays together. Karen got some great pictures of our kids together.



No comments: