Friday, July 18, 2014

A quick update and a new trampoline

The last few weeks have been quite busy. The day after Sanaa's birthday (July 1st) we left with Nate's parents and drove down to California. Nate and I drove back with our kids and arrived home on July 12th. Then on July 14th my dad's side of the family started their family reunion and I spent a couple days there. That ended yesterday (July 17th) and now I've been trying to catch up with laundry, grocery shopping, and cleaning while chasing the kids around. There will be many posts coming up on our trip to California, the Lind family reunion, Sanaa's 6 year interview, and whatever else I've missed.

The one thing I did get completed was putting the kids new trampoline together. Uncle Caleb and Aunt Sarah sent them a fun trampoline for their birthday. The trampoline will live in our garage that way the kids can use it during the rainy months. All three kids helped me since they really wanted to jump on it. I was finishing it as Nate arrived home so he was able to help get the netting on. The kids love it! And now maybe I can get some other work done in the garage while they bounce around....






No comments: