Sunday, July 7, 2013

My dancing daughters

Since this blog serves as my photo album and memories (I've slowly been putting them into hard bound books) I decided I should share these fun pictures of Layla and Sanaa. After their birthday party they opened their gifts while my parents and Nate's parents were there. We waited until all the party guests left since I figured that would be too overwhelming for the girls to open presents with 30+ people looking on.

My parents gave both girls some new sunglasses and dress up shoes. Layla tried her items on and then the dancing began. Only there wasn't any music playing so they were dancing to the music in their head. It was hilarious to watch. We were all laughing pretty hard and it's hard to see their cool moves in pictures but I still wanted to include this memory. Nate did comment that he believes the girls got their moves from me and I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or not......






No comments: