Saturday, February 9, 2013

Malakai sitting on his own

I think Malakai is determined to shatter all the milestone records his two big sisters set. He is doing just about everything 1 to 2 months earlier than Sanaa and Layla so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised that he began sitting independently this week as well as getting into a sitting position on his own. Yesterday he was playing contentedly with his toys so I seized the moment to walk out to the garage to remove the clothes from the dryer. Malakai has not been the happiest baby this week and most days I'm stuck carrying him around as I do all the chores. When I came back inside I found him sitting in the middle of our floor. And he was very proud of himself.


Malakai has also decided that being upright is way more fun than laying on the floor and somehow managed to get up on his knees to play with the wipes as I washed Sanaa and Layla's hair during bath time. Every week Malakai seems to be doing something new. I guess we'll have to wait and see what he decides to start doing next week!

No comments: