Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Some random pictures

I'm procrastinating right now. I have tons I need to do (finish Christmas gifts, cleaning, laundry etc) but Malakai and Layla don't seem to be napping today. So instead of attempting to actually start anything I figured I'd post some pictures from a few weeks ago. This has been one of the busiest Decembers I think I've ever had, so I probably won't get caught up with blog until Jan.

One of the best $20 spent was on this apple peeler/slicer/corer. The kids love it. They request to eat "moon" apples nearly every day.

If I slide the apple on it both Sanaa and Layla are able to turn it and slice/peel the apple.

We had a small amount of snow yesterday but before the snow came Nate raked up the leaves. Sanaa had a great time jumping in them.

Layla wasn't so excited about jumping in the leaves. She preferred scooping them up.

And then there is Malakai. He is rolling all over and tries really hard to get to interesting things (i.e. his sister's sparkly necklaces). Tomorrow he turns 6 months old. I'll try my hardest to get his 6 month pictures taken and up but he has a doctor's appointment and Sanaa has her Christmas party at preschool. So we'll see if I get every done tomorrow that I want.

In this picture he was headed to the step at my parents house that separates the dining area from the living room.


No comments: