Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Picture-less posts

Well fiddlesticks. I tried to upload pictures and got a message saying I'm out of space. I'll have Nate help me figure things out but that's a bummer. I was going to post pictures from Thanksgiving. We set up a make shift photography spot and my sister-in-law, Karen, took some great family pictures for us. I used some of the pictures on our Christmas card but I was going to upload some of the funnier pictures where Malakai is trying to grab Sanaa's hair, Layla has her fingers in her nose, the kids aren't looking, or someone is just being goofy.

We did have a good Thanksgiving. It was a fairly relaxing day of eating and hanging out. We spent the day at my parents house and since it wasn't raining the girls enjoyed playing outside and running around.

Now that Thanksgiving is over, we're heading into a really busy couple of weeks. So don't be surprised if you don't find any new posts. Between this Saturday (Dec 1) and Friday (Dec 14) I have 4 flute concerts with the Rose City Flute Choir. Sanaa has her Christmas program at church, I have the final MOPS meeting to plan and prep for, and all that is on top of our normal activities of school, Bible study, and swimming lessons. I enjoy the holidays but each year it sure seems to get busier!

No comments: