Monday, September 10, 2012

A monkey, a dragon, and the ark

Layla can now scale up our cabinets and get on our counter all by herself. She has to be part monkey. I'm constantly shocked at the things she can climb.

Malakai in the dragon hat. It's too big which is how I intended it to be because I want him to grow into it and wear or play with it for awhile.


Sunday afternoon the girls were starting to get a little bored. They didn't want to play outside and kept asking to watch tv but we'd had enough tv watching for the day. So I gave them marshmallows and toothpicks to build with. I showed Sanaa how she could make shapes and build a structure and she had a great time. She did get a little frustrated trying to build walls so I helped out.


According to Sanaa this is the ark that she made (with my help). She had the basic structure but needed help keeping the sides up.

No comments: