Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Preparing for the gala

This afternoon Sanaa and Layla disappeared into their room. It was a little quiet (never a good thing even though I had been asking them to quiet down since Malakai was napping) and when Sanaa came out she announced that they were getting ready for a gala. Currently My Little Pony is the favorite tv show around here and there is an episode where the ponies attend a gala. 

The girls needed a little help with their outfits. But apparently needed no help in using my makeup. Sanaa helped herself to some of my face powder because she needed to look pretty like a princess.

It might be hard to see that Sanaa is also wearing a pretty pink ring over her gloves and a bracelet.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

SO cute- you are such a great mom to encourage all of their creativity and to balance it all with a newborn - I am impressed!!!