Friday, August 31, 2012

Meet Malakai party

Last weekend we also had a Meet Malakai family gathering with my dad's family (at least the ones that live in Oregon). So it was a busy, but fun weekend. My mom and sister-in-law hosted the party. We had a good time but it's always fun getting together with family. Malakai received some clothes (always a great present!), some books, and an adorable lamp. The lamp has Humpty Dumpty on it and I really need to get a picture of it. The best part was that I was going to buy a lamp for Malakai's room since the one that was in his room wouldn't work (and yes, I put a new light bulb in it and it still wouldn't work). So I was quite excited to receive a lamp as a gift.

This is the cake Karen made. It was adorable! It also tasted great and in fact, Sanaa nearly threw a tantrum that she couldn't have more.

Sanaa sneaking some food. Both girls ate a lot of chips!

Uncle Ryan working his magic with Malakai who was fussing.

Grandpa hanging out with two of his grandkids.

No comments: