Thursday, August 30, 2012

It's my birthday!

Today is my birthday. Happy birthday to me! For the past couple of weeks since Sanaa found out my birthday was approaching she has been suggesting all sorts of cake ideas that we could make. I wasn't about to decorate my own cake so instead I let Sanaa and Layla do the decorating. I might just make this a yearly tradition. The girls had a blast and I personally love that both of them wanted to decorate a special cake for me. It'll be fun to watch them over the years and see how their cake decorating skills improve!

All I did was bake 2 circle cakes and mix 4 different colors of icing. They both also wanted to put some sprinkles on their cakes.


Sanaa made me a rainbow cake since I made one for her.

Layla was so excited to decorate the cake but ended up eating more icing than she put on the cake.

No comments: