Friday, July 6, 2012

Interview with Sanaa age 4

We've been busy this week. Nate's parents are here visiting us and we've spent the last 5 days out at the coast so I haven't been on the computer much in the last 5 days. Here is the interview I did with Sanaa over the weekend that I promised to post.


Sanaa really enjoyed answering questions and wanted me to ask her more. So at the end I was trying to come up with new questions to ask her. Last year she hated answering the questions and this year she wanted more questions!

What is your favorite color? purple, red, pink, brown
(I was surprised she said brown. She definitely loves everything that is purple, red, or pink.)

What is your favorite song? My Little Pony

What is your favorite tv show? crocodile
(I wasn't sure what that meant. She currently asks to watch My Little Pony, Shaun the Sheep, and Curious George.)

What is your favorite game? tag your it
(She thinks that the game of tag is really called tag your it. So cute!)

What is your favorite thing to do outside? decorate the walls (fence)
(She enjoys digging in the dirt, coloring the fence with chalk, and looking for bugs.)

What is your favorite book? My Little Pony
(I found one book from my childhood at my parents house that is a My Little Pony story. It's so fun watching her enjoy My Little Pony as much as I did growing up.)

Where is your favorite place to go? enjoy Aria, Merlin, and Keldorn (I don't think she understood the question); likes to go to the zoo (she gave this answer the second time I asked)

Who are your friends? Ainsley and Layla
(I love how she remembers her first good friend Ainsley! Ainsley now lives in Iowa and we live in Oregon, so she doesn't get to see Ainsley anymore. I also love how she listed her sister as a friend too. I hope they remain friends.)

Who is your church friend? Shawna (this is the children's pastor at our new church who is also in our small group)

What toys do you enjoy playing with? medals, rainbows, legos, and bugs

What is your favorite food? chicken nuggets, cherries

What is your favorite drink? chocolate milk

What is your favorite fruit? apple

What do you like to draw? flowers

What is your favorite animal? flamingo, pigs, zebra

What is your favorite Bible story? a pink one, flowers and rainbows, Noah's ark

What do you want to be when you grow up? a princess

What makes you happy? flowers, rainbows

What makes you sad? time outs

What do you like to do with daddy? play tag your it

What do you like to cook? hamburgers
(I didn't expect this answer since she doesn't even like to eat hamburgers. She really like to help me make pizza pockets.)

What is your favorite flower? a red one

What is your favorite thing to grow in our garden? strawberries

What is your favorite thing to wear? a dress

And that is the conclusion of the interview with Sanaa for this year!

No comments: