Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Sanaa's spring program

Last night Sanaa had her spring concert at school. Unlike the Christmas concert, this one was only the 3 year olds. So, it was much shorter and we got to hear many songs that Sanaa has learned this past school year. Sanaa did much better at this program and sang nearly every song. She did not do any of the motions but at least she sang. Tonight I'm just posting some pictures and I hope to get the videos up tomorrow night.

My parents and my brother, sister-in-law, and little niece came to hear Sanaa as well. After her program Sanaa gave uncle Ryan a huge bear hug which was so sweet. 

Showing off in her dress before we left for the concert.

Because Sanaa got all dressed up, Layla felt the need to dress up as well.

Both girls excited and ready to leave.

Sanaa walking onto the stage. At one point I was worried she was going to cry because I could see her looking for us, but once she spotted us she was fine.

Standing on the risers waiting for the program to start. I love her expression in this picture!

I know she looks like she's going to cry, but once they started singing she was fine.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I love the photo of Sanaa hugging Layla and their scrunched up faces - so cute!! :)