Sunday, November 13, 2011

June 2012

June 2012 will be a very busy month for us. Layla will turn 2 years old on the 1st and Sanaa will turn 4 years old on the 30th. Somewhere in-between their two birthdays we will welcome our 3rd child into the family unless the baby decides to come early.

Yep. I'm pregnant and have been dealing with morning sickness for just over two weeks now. I had my first doctor's appointment this past Friday and got to see the littlest Pond on the ultrasound. His/her heart was beating wonderfully. My due date is June 24th but because I have had two prior c-sections, this third time will be a c-section as well. I've joked about having a 3rd child on June 15th and since the c-section will be scheduled a week before my actual due date I could possibly have my 3rd child on June 15th. I guess we'll see....

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Congratulations!!! You are leaving me in the dust ... i am ready for #3, but Jeff isn't buying in yet!!! You'll have to let me know how it goes!! :-) Hope you feel better soon!!!

Love you girl!!!