Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sanaa's 3rd birthday party

Sanaa was SO excited about her birthday party yesterday. We had two of her friends over in the afternoon for some swimming/playing and cake and ice cream. The girls had a blast! Here are some pictures of the afternoon.

 Sanaa, Skyler, and Lilliana (Layla napped through the swimming part of the party)


Sanaa checking out her cake. When we started singing she ran into the living. She wouldn't even come back to blow out her candles. So Skyler and Lilliana blew them out for her. I have no idea when Sanaa will get past this phase of not letting people sing to her. It's so weird!

Sanaa of course came back to eat the cake!

Layla enjoyed the cake as well. She actually tried using a fork.

But decided using her hands was a lot more fun.

And once she had eaten her slice of cake I guess she decided to lick the plate as well making sure she got all the yummy sugar she could!

I tried hard to maintain some kind of order while opening presents but that did not last as all the girls got in on the action.

I'm not sure what I was doing in this picture. Most likely I was trying to catch the tissue paper that was flying around.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Happy Happy 3rd birthday Sanaa ... oh how the time flies ... I swear you were just born yesterday!!