Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Back home

Last week Sanaa and I returned home from a week in Oregon with my parents. It was a lot of fun. Nate wasn't able to be with us because he was off having fun in Egypt. Now we are all back home together. Sanaa was very excited to see Nate at the airport when we picked him up. I'll try to get Nate to share some of his pictures from Egypt. But for now here are some more pictures from our time in Oregon.

Sanaa loved swinging at my parent's house. We were constantly outside swinging. Sanaa even learned the baby sign for swing from her Baby Einstein video and would walk over to the door signing swing. If we didn't take her outside right away, she got very upset!
One afternoon we stopped by the airport where my dad works and Sanaa was able to check out one of the planes. She loved it and didn't want to come out when it was time for us to leave.

Helping grandpa play a game.
Climbing on uncle Ryan (my brother).

No comments: