Monday, August 17, 2009

A very busy week

Last week was a very busy week for me. Sanaa was sick most of the week while I was busy getting my new business up and running. A good friend of mine from high school (Michelle) introduced me to Premier Designs (high fashion jewelry) and I am now an independent distributor for them. Last week I had my first two shows, one Thursday evening and one Saturday afternoon. Michelle flew down from Kansas on Thursday to train me and help with my two shows. The shows went really well and I was very thankful Michelle was able to be here! She flew back to Kansas on Sunday and now I'm on my own with another show scheduled for this Friday.

Uncle Caleb and Aunt Sarah also came down this weekend and we had a great time hanging out with them. Their visits are always too short, but hopefully we'll see them again in a couple months. All the activity and visitors wore Sanaa out really good. She slept this morning until about 8:30 which is late for her. She's typically up shortly after 7:00.

Currently, Sanaa prefers to play with the cat toys. She has tried to share with the cats and will take a ball over to one of the cats and wait for them to play with it, but they just look at her.
Morning hair.
Helping with the dishes.
"But mom, it's easier to reach if I'm up here."

No comments: