Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sanaa finally gets on her feet

We've been waiting for Sanaa to start walking either by holding onto a toy or by holding our hands. She is so independent that she refuses to hold our hands. I've tried to encourage her to walk with her push toy, but over the past few weeks she'll refuse and scream at me. Last night she finally walked while holding onto her toy. Nate's parents were here for dinner and we were all excited as we watched her. Sanaa has been pushing her toy around this morning as well and now won't stop walking with it. It's awesome! I did take some video of her last night, but it was quite noisy and not the best video. So I shot some more video this morning for you all to see.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Look at her go!! I like how she put her hand out when she got to the wall, as if expecting a round of applause. :)