Thursday, August 27, 2009

No words necessary

These pictures do not need any words. Suffice it to say, a little girl (who will remain nameless) had a blast this evening in the bathroom. (The pictures were taken with my phone and aren't the best.)



I left the toilet paper out for Nate to see when he got home this evening and we had a good laugh. Nate then informed me that while he was watching Sanaa this morning (I was out and about) he found Sanaa playing quietly with the box of wipes. She had discovered the button to push it open and was pulling wipe after wipe out of the box very contentedly. I wonder what she'll discover tomorrow......

1 comment:

Mark and Cari said...

The toilet paper comes first then the toilet. Calloway still loves to pull wipe after wipe out....It's fun though. At times, or in the moment, it can be a little frustrating but afterwards, a nice laugh and knowing she is learning is worth so much more.